Wisdom Review Panel Product Testings Terms & Conditions
Wisdom has set up a review panel in order for UK residents to become members. Upon becoming a member, there is the potential for you to be chosen in the future to trial one or more Wisdom products. This is at no cost to the individual, and the trial can be declined if they so wish. If accepted, the panellist will need to carry out the trial as soon as they are in receipt of the product, and they will need to answer a survey within the specified timeframe. Also, if required the panellist will need to review the product online on a Wisdom run website, or on a third party website. If the review is needed on a third party website, the reviewer will need to refer to the third party’s Ts & Cs.
1. The Wisdom review panel is for UK residents aged 18 years and over. If anyone enters from a country outside of the UK their details will be deleted
2. For each product to be trialled, a panel of testers will be selected based on their preferences.
3. The chosen panellists are at Wisdom’s discretion, and the decision is final.
4. No purchase is necessary. Internet access and a compatible browser are required.
5. The enroller is liable for the correctness of the data provided. A non-working email, will automatically void you being chosen to trial a product.
6. Products that are to be tested by children, will be recruited via the parents whom have signed up to become a member of the panel.
7. The selected panellist’s will be contacted via email. They will be able to accept or decline the product to be trialled, however if the email isn’t answered within the stated timeframe, the offer will be retracted and someone else selected in their place.
8. The selected panellists will receive the product to test via post.
9. The selected panellists are to abide by the rules of the review panel, to include completing the survey within 2 weeks of finishing the trial (if this is a product such as a toothbrush, the trial will be over a 2-week period, to allow for the panellist to have enough time to have used the product and give their honest feedback).
10. If required, the panellist is to review the product online, as specified within the communication.
11. The selected product for the panellists is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and unsaleable.
12. Wisdom Toothbrushes decision on the selected panel is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
13. The selected panellists are to have accepted and agreed to these terms and conditions upon consenting to trial the chosen product.
14. The Promoter and sender of the products in the Wisdom Review Panel is Wisdom Toothbrushes, The Silk Mill, Colne Valley Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8DT, UK.
15. Members of the Wisdom Review Panel can ask to be removed from the database at any time. Please email Reviewpanel@wisdom.ltd.uk if you no longer wish to be a member of the panel.